Thursday, March 4, 2010

SoTD/LoTD

I've got news and interesting things to share but I've been too lazy/tired to post. So here, have some lyrics instead. Check out this bands. I really like 'em.



Shout Out Louds - Walls
You just know it there's a wall and you just ran through it
You had too much to drink and all those telephone bills but it´s worth it.
Victoria I knew I would end up in Victoria
I took too many pills and wrote my will just to get to you
So go


I need a pencil
Piece of paper
Lock and a cage
Feels so much better now getting rid my rage
I'm suspicious
So suspicious
Can't get my mind straight
I just see them when I sleep nowadays
So sleep now
And go

It's so new
Being the one building all the roads
Can't wait to crack all of your codes
Learn to ally
Allies know how they love
And show you how it looks up there but it looks like a bug
So go

Whatever they say we're the ones buildings walls
Whatever they say we're the ones who never say no
To get to know yourself you gotta run away
Never trust anyone so run away
Run run run run run
run




1 comment:

  1. Just passing through! I see on your profile page though that you like indie music, maybe you'd enjoy my blog...

    ReplyDelete