Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introducing Abra

So for a fairly long time I was browsing through the kitten section on Gumtree and a few times I actually took the next step to see if the kitten was available for adoption. Usually they weren't and it took a really long time to actually adopt; there are tons of kittens available for adoption but it turns out I'm quite picky about cats. 

I've had Abra for 3 months now and didn't blog about him due to the laziness aspect but also he doesn't sit still long enough to get a decent picture of him. Now, however, with my new, improved, super camera I managed to snap some decent pics.

Abra is quite possibly the 
biggest asshole cat on the
planet. I original got him as
company for Noname but I
fear Noname is suffering more
at the hands, er, paws, claws
and teeth of Abra. Abra is still little and Noname wins most of the fights but soon Abra will be big and that might not be the case anymore. I'm sorry Noname. I thought I was doing a good thing.

Abra doesn't just pick fights with Noname. My hands and feet bear the scars. At one point so did my face and neck. Abra feels the need to hide under cars outside when it's time to go inside. He's especially good at this when you're in a hurry. And lets not mention the waste product this cat produces. I swear he just waits for me to get home or to start eating before squatting down. For some bizarre reason he feels the need to announce to the world what he's about to do. Perhaps he's apologises for the stink he is about to create. Perhaps it's a "Fuck you, muthafuckers. I'm gonna stink it up in here". Who knows. 

Threats of putting him up for adoption don't work. I'm trying to sell him to cover the cost of my camera.




Photos have been edited in PS Lightroom 3 Beta 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment