Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have a new toy!

I am now the proud owner of a Canon 450D. I didn't have the money to purchase it but saving R4 000 on an extra zoom lens, 8Gb memory card and a bag meant I just had to do it. Where did I get the money you ask? I sold my body you say? No. I stole some cocaine from a Colombian drug lord and sold it at an inflated price to some desperate ad execs you say? No.

I have the best mother in the world. And I will be selling my soul cats in order to pay her back.

Photos, lots of them, to follow.

2 comments:

  1. R4000 on a camera? Friggin hell. I'm trying to get better at the whole photography thing. Once I'm there I MIGHT think of buying a more expensive one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R4 000 was just what I saved. The whole package was R8 000 and it was worth every cent! It included 2 lenses, 8GB card and a very nice bag.

    ReplyDelete