Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I like 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 10s

Someone asked me to define crazy when I said that I attract crazy people. Being lazy I figured that I'd just copy the Dictionary.com definition. It's actually pretty comprehensive.


crazy
[krey-zee], -zi⋅er, -zi⋅est, noun, plural -zies.
–adjective
1. mentally deranged; demented; insane.
2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme.
3. Informal. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.
4. Informal. very enamored or infatuated (usually fol. by about): He was crazy about her.
5. Informal. intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I'm crazy to try those new skis.
6. Informal. unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.
7. Slang. wonderful; excellent; perfect: That's crazy, man, crazy.
8. likely to break or fall to pieces.
9. weak, infirm, or sickly.
10. having an unusual, unexpected, or random quality, behavior, result, pattern, etc.: a crazy reel that spins in either direction.


I could deal with 1s but only if their mental illness is under control somehow and if they have a bit of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 in them. I'm complete unwilling to deal with 2s in any way, shape or form. I could be supportive of 8s and 9s but find them taxing. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 is just perfectly descriptive of some of the qualities I like in my crazies.

1 comment: